The James B. Hunt Jr. Library, located on the scenic North Carolina State campus, was recently awarded the 2016 National Medal for Museum and Library Service from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services. The Hunt Library is just one of several compelling research sites that attendees of the 2016 PGRSA Annual Conference, held in Raleigh, North Carolina. Other sites include Bayer's North American Bee Care Center, the corporate headquarters of Bayer Crop Science, Novozyme, lunch at Lonnie Poole Golf Course’s Terrace Clubhouse and the Centennial Research Campus of North Carolina Sate.
The tour is scheduled to start at 8:15 a.m. (Space will be limited to the first 30 people.)
Tour participants should meet in the lobby of The Sheraton Hotel at 7:30 a.m.
- Who: Curious adults, no more than 30
- Tour cost: $65 per person, includes all food, drinks and tips
- Weather: Tours operate rain or shine
- What it's like: Informative and relaxing
- What to wear: Comfortable clothes & walking shoes